Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Big Shot Club

Hello Everyone!!!!

My up-line just told me about a GREAT way to get The Big Shot!! Since, it's really pricey I just hadn't had a chance to get one. There are so many other things that I wanted from the SU 2010-1011 Idea Book & Catalog that I hadn't put it on the top of my list. But, it is now!!!!! So, let me tell you about the deal...
The Big Shot Club; starts in November or December!
The items included in this club are:

The Big Shot Machine;                                              Extended Cutting Pads; 
Decorative Strip Spacer Platform;                         Decorative Strip Cutting Pads;
Extended Premium Crease Pad;                            Standard Premium Crease Pad;
Standard Texturz Impressions Pad;            Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber Pad;
8 samples of die-cut pieces (2 each month of the club);          Level 1 Hostess Set;
$15 in Free Merchandise;                                       3 Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

WOO HOO! All this for $52 a month for a 4-month period! All of your items will be received in February or March, depending on when you join the club! I am sooooo excited I can't wait to get it all!!! I hope this gets you excited to & want to join in to get your Big Shot NOW!!! Don't miss out, E-mail me if you'd like to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment