Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Stamp Camp Cards

Hello Everyone,

I'm back!!!! Okay so, I didn't post any pictures yesterday like I wanted to. Not, enough hours in the day. Anywho...here they are now!! I can't wait to show them to you!

CASE'D PaperInBloom
 

 This paticular one was designed by Jennifer Gulch.
I totally CASE'D her! (Copy And Share Everything)

CASE'D SandiMac

This card is a spin off of Kirsteen Gill calendar page.




So that's all I have folks. These cards are for my Halloween Stamp Camp, if your intreasted in attending please let me know. Check out my Calendar for other events! I'll be more than happy to have extra company. The more the merrier. If you would like updates on my events please E-mail me your info, so I can add you.

Hope you enjoyed the cards & I'll see ya soon...
Blanca

No comments:

Post a Comment