Friday, October 8, 2010

October Stamp Club Cards

Well today I am going to post the October Stamp Club cards. Stamp Club you ask? What is that? Well let me explain! First off it will be held on October 16,2010 during my Open Crop Day, from 2 p.m. - ???

Each month for 6 months (new club starts Jan.- June), we will make (4) greeting cards, (1) 6 X 6 Scrapbook Page & (1) 3-D item (themes are based on the up coming months holiday)
There is no fee to attend, but each member will commit to a $25 purchase for those six months.
If your unable to attend for any reason just email me your order. Your card class kit will be here waiting for pick-up.

Guests may attend if space allows. $20 fee to attend, or $25 minimum purchase.

Please E-mail me to sign up for the Stamp Club or to see if space is available for guests.


Here are the photo's of the cards we will be making at the next Stamp Club. These cards were inspired by the wonderful people at Splitcoaststampers, all except the scrapbooking page that was all me! I just made a couple of change to make them more to my liking. Enjoy...






Okay, so that's all I have for you today. As I said before if you would like to join in the fun of making these cards please feel free to Email. & let me know.

Now...back to creating!!!! Those cards for you,
Blanca

1 comment:

  1. i looooove ur card I love halloween!!! i wish your event wasnt on my son's b-day party :(

    ReplyDelete