Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Last Weeks Monday Mojo 165

Happy Day before Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!! Are ya ready for the hog down day?!!! I'm in the process of getting ready right now. Can't wait for all my friends & family to get here & for us to be all together as a united family. Isn't that what it's all about? FAMILY!!! What are you Thankful for?... I am Thankful for everyone in & around my life that help make me be the person that I am. But, most & fore most I am Thankful for my FAMILY!!! My kids, grandson Memphis (apple of my eye), my daddy, brothers, & My Pauly!!! Who with out I would be nothing.

Now, on another note as I mention yesterday I participated in the Monday Mojo. But, like I also said we don't necessarily have to do it on that Monday or week! So, here is what I made Monday from last weeks Mojo. I posted this weeks Mojo yesterday. Here is the sketch...






Aren't they cute?!! I totally LOVE this layout, I think I'm going to use it often until another one comes along that I love just as much. lol I think I'm going to make a Valentine's & Baby Shower card in this layout & of course I will post them for you! Just not today!

I will try & post something for you tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day but, I'm not making any promises! Some time in my schedule today I am planning on making a Thanksgiving Banner for the fireplace mantel & that is what I'm planning on posting for tomorrow.

Hope Everyone has the BEST Thanksgiving EVER,

Blanca

No comments:

Post a Comment