Monday, November 22, 2010

New Class Coming Soon...

Okay Ladies, now on another note. Soon, I will be posting a different type of card class this is for the ladies that want to make there own Christmas Cards to send out to their family this year.This is how it will work, I will be posting daily a Christmas Card or 2 from which to pick from. Once you see the card you would like to make. Just let me know, along with how many you would like to make & I will order all  you need to make them, I will even cut all your paper for you!!! All you'll have to do is Stamp your image & glue your pieces together! Now you say but "Blanca, I found something online I liked", to this I tell you, go ahead & email it to me I'm sure I can figure out what you will need to make it. Here are the first photos for you to choose from...

Designed By: Jennifer Gulch (Stampin' Sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment